An interactive online event hosted by Ohio Ready to Read and the State Library of Ohio
This workshop is part of the Reimagining School Readiness initiative. Attendees will gain insights into the current research behind the skills and conditions that matter most for a child’s success in school and life.
Workshop topics include:
- key findings from current cognitive and developmental psychology research
- the implications of those findings for library staff’s daily work
- practical ready-to-implement ideas for activities
- resources for staff training and for parents/caregivers
This online workshop is for Ohio library staff who work with children from ages 0 to 8 years and their families. It is free but registration is required and seating is limited.
The workshop will be held twice in the fall:
- Tuesday, September 14,10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Registration will open August 2)
- Wednesday, November 3, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Registration will open September 15)
For details about the workshop and to register (when open):