Why Form Partnerships?
From the Oregon Library Association's Children's Services Division Grant Finding Tips:
In your efforts to improve early literacy awareness in your community, we hope that will consider joining with other organizations concerned with child welfare. Collaboration offers not only a better opportunity to receive funding, but also several other tangible benefits.
Collaboration offers you:
- Access to additional resources
- Opportunities to cooperate across institutional borders
- New perspectives and ideas
- Opportunities to think "outside the box"
- Access to new target populations
- Relationships for the future
- The competitive edge: grant makers want to fund collaboration
Community, Regional, State, and National Contacts